gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
02-16-2017, 04:15 PM

It had never occurred to him that she was a year younger. The both of them in turn, seemed mature for their ages. Perhaps it was just the world that birthed them - Razor knew experiences made a wolf who they were. It wasn't always who their parents were but also other factors as well. Razor was thankful for that smile that appeared on the ladies face. It meant that he had at least to some extent helped her in her day. He knew many wolves struggled with themselves and this one was no different. She thanked him and he dipped his head - he'd have to make sure to come here from time to time then. Make sure that it was okay and perhaps one day he could point a loner in it's direction that would enjoy living here.

Sigleif went on the mention how she didn't have many friends. Hard to maintain a friendship when she had other things to attend to. As Razor's blue eyes shifted over her he looked around the place one more time. "Just because I haven't spoken to my brother in a year doesn't make us less of friends. To you Sigleif, you're a friend under the same sky as me. Doesn't matter if we don't meet until I'm on my deathbed, kindness doesn't go unnoticed with me. That or even just being who you are and who you want to be." he smiled and flicked the end of his tail a bit. For a moment he wanted to apologize for himself. He was spiritual and often he didn't feel it was right to express that to others unless they were open to it. Highly considering how his religion worked he could care less on what others believed in. Everything was valid in the eyes of the trio.

"Well I hope Denki blesses you in your Journey. I know how it can be looking for family. My sister... she's a wild child I haven't seen in some time - not a big fan of my family in general she is. I say how it is now, your family is your passion. If you tell me your siblings names I'll keep an eye out, tell them I saw you if I run into them." Razor offered as his eyes gleamed. He hated it when families were torn apart for one reason or another. His mother had gone insane and died in a death match. His father avenged her and soon vanished, came back only to vanish once more. His sister Holly bore a hatred or her brothers and his sister epinone had been lost to Auster. Jackson was thankfully in Fiori with him and Riv.... well Razor found it hard to ignore the man's scent on the willow's border that with his children. So at least he knew his larger brother was also safe.

"Talk"