size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
02-18-2017, 03:20 AM

Head lifted from her drink when she heard her sister howl. Head tilted for a moment, then her tail wagged when she realized that Oracle was calling the pack together for a hunt. Well well, this would be the first pack hunt since her son had taken over! She wondered if he was excited about it at all. Without waiting further, she made her way to the gathering, wondering who would be there and what they would be hunting. Dragon had outdone himself when he chose the plains, it was abundant with many different kinds of prey both big and small. Many of which she had never even seen before!

As she approached, she saw a decent sized group already gathered. She was optimistic that this hunt would be a success, and to top it off, she would get to hunt with Afrit! "Hello, dear." She licked her daughters head as she came to sit next to her. Pressing her shoulder into Afrit, she realized how much she was missing her babies. "Care to join me for a stroll later? Just you and me." She hoped she wasn't too late in making it up to her kids for being...absent, so to speak.

"TAWK"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!