Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-20-2017, 10:07 AM

She replied to his formality in turn, seeming as surprised to see him as he was to see her. She had a much longer title than what he'd given her, and he struggled to keep track of it. Ardora of Il'..who? She seemed to have no trouble remembering his simple name, and promptly forgave him for his brief moment of incompetence. Kai gave her a small smile and a gracious nod. "It's a pleasure to meet you, madam," he said with a tinge of genuine warmth. She was a fascinating specimen after all. "And I believe I have been more generously blessed than you today," he added on, barely restraining a wink. Kai was not normally so forward with women but how could you blame him for flirting a bit? Miss Ardora was not the sort of wolf you saw very day. Her coat seemed to be practically... well, glowing?

Ankaios blinked, trying to clear any interference away from his eyes. He looked over his new companion's shoulder to the brilliant landscape which surrounded them. Had she been drawn to it's fire too, as he was? It was a marvel, to be sure. "Fitting to meet a woman such as yourself in a place like this," he said, ever the gentleman, tone prim and proper yet intending to flatter all the same. "It is inspiring, seeing life in such a vivacious state right there at the end." Who knows, in another week perhaps these branches would be barren and grey, the sky steely and threatening snow. For now it was beautiful, and very much alive.

He turned back to Ardora and smiled at her, one brow raised. "Might I ask more about your homeland, my lady? Your title is regrettably unfamiliar to me, but I think it's safe to say I don't meet wolves similar to me very often." He gave her another weak smile, worried that he might be being too forward with a stranger but his curiosity would not be denied. He had never seen her equal, and to say he was struck by her beauty was... a bit of an understatement. The atmosphere of the day was not helping in the slightest.

"Talk" "You" Think