Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-21-2017, 08:51 PM

While Qualm was upset, he knew perfectly well that this was how life intended it. Nah just made a mistake and in the wild here it was a dog eat dog world. Or wolf eat wolf. He himself knew how lucky he had been in his youth. The male had nearly been eaten by a large bird of prey - carefully he came to his senses and took in a deep breath. As Chaos arrived he gave his best condolences. Qualm was thankful for the pack he had but he knew as well as any wolf that there wasn't much time to be spent on sadness. Qualm dipped his head falling silent as he himself on the inside was processing things.

It did not take long for Raba to get here, and the male would keep his tail tucked slightly. "It just means that it wasn't meant to be. A wolf who cannot survive the maw is no wolf of ivory ridge." Qualm would answer as his ears flicked. He knew he wasn't very spiritual but he certainly hoped that Nah was in a better place now. "I think I'll mourn her tonight, keep vigil and in the morning I shall bury her in the ground near my den. Any of the pack is welcome to join me it doesn't matter." he shook his head. Knowing that he had to be strong about this, but he smiled to Raba. Whispering a small thank you to her out of all this.

"Talk"