size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
02-21-2017, 11:07 PM
Chaos' head snapped up in concern as Birna's voice echoed through his cave, calling an emergency call for Raba. He didn't hesitate a moment before throwing himself out of the cave, startling the owls into flight. He hadn't gone far toward the call when Raba's voice rang out as well, calling the pack together. He put on a burst of speed - rather considerable for a wolf with legs as long as his were. Behind him, Heecha and Sgili struggled to keep up, chittering to each other in concern, but he ignored them for the moment. It was good he'd taken time to obsessively familiarize himself with the territory until he knew it well enough to travel it by memory in the darkness, knowing that someday there'd be some emergency, or a raid, or even as simple as a hunt that would require him to take the paths at insane speeds. It wasn't that long ago that Nah had fallen to her death doing this exact thing...

He skidded to a halt at the sight of his alpha and the other defender. Blood stained the defender's pale coat, and Chaos' leathery nose flared to take in the scent. Dagmaer? "Tell me," he requested, a hard note in his voice as his incisors worked against the fur of his lower jaw. His lean body was taut with readiness. Mismatched eyes met Raba's and Birna's firmly, fearlessly, before moving to roam the moonlit darkness around them.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write