Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
02-23-2017, 09:30 AM
Ásvor's posture slackened almost immediately upon seeing her sisters. Being around family was a luxury she hadn't been afforded for a very long time, and she felt infinitely more... herself, even moments after seeing them, and the grin that pulled at the corners of her mouth seemed like it might never fade. This was how things were meant to be -- how they had always meant to be, the Finnvi family together once again -- and she hoped badly that this was the start of something new. Perhaps not a new pack, but banding together with at least two of her siblings somehow felt right.

Her expression only brightened at Ræsa's surprise, amusement dancing in her blue stare. "I've been.. wandering," she admitted slowly, not sure how else to describe it. Much of her time had been spent simply surviving, though things were easier now that winter was far behind them. "Studying herbs a bit where I can, though wrangling lessons out of unsuspecting strangers is proving more complicated than I thought." She wished she had learned more from the wolves in Yfir when she was younger, but it was only as she grew older that she'd seen where the gods wanted her to focus her attention.

Ásvor eyed Ræsa's friend, sniffing at the air to get a whiff of his scent. "Does he speak?" She asked, truly curious as to what sort of creature he might be. She wondered what it might be like to have a companion of her own, though concluded quickly that she enjoyed her own freedom too much to be tied to anything right now.