gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Ehrgeiz
02-23-2017, 07:54 PM
She was not yet a proficient hunter; she'd had little experience or guidance, but he youngster was determined now to do something different. It had been moons since her parents had passed, and she had been idle for a long time since then. She still missed them, and she always would. But more and more these days, Autumn was beginning to realize that she must continue on while leaving her past behind. There was nothing she could do to change what had happened, but she and her siblings were still alive, and life was not going to pause for them. They had to keep doing what they could to survive, and that also meant being a part of the pack they'd been born into.

So when she heard the call for a hunt, although a nervous wave washed through her, she knew she should go. Even if she was little help, she needed to at least make an appearance and try. Even if all she could do was learn. The shy femme approached Jackson, her ears folded back and her head low, tail waving back and forth. "H-hello," she stammered, "I-I'd like to try to help..." She noticed that no one else had arrived yet, and she wondered where everyone was. It wouldn't be much of a hunt if she was the only one to come, no matter how experienced the other wolf was. Would any of her siblings come? What about the more experienced pack wolves?