ardent

I’d Trade All My Tomorrows For Just One Yesterday

Allen

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2017, 08:43 PM
Abaven wasn’t thriving? It was just… surviving? Allen couldn’t believe what he was hearing. But that news about activity wasn’t the worst part of the situation. Hearing that Hansel, a male he did not know, and then Qualm caused his body to tense. “Quelt is… dead?” He asked softly, his gaze flashing with pain once more. He lowered his gaze, for a long moment before lifting it to look at Bass once more, speaking in a calm, clear tone.

“Don’t give up, Bass.” There was a spark in Allen’s eyes, a spark of life and fire. “Your pack needs you most right now. When things are at their bleakest. Don’t walk away from them. Stand strong, and show them that Abaven will overcome.” He offered his old friend a smile. “Things are tough, sure, but you’re not alone.” The calico-esc brute winked. “Maybe it’s time to start kicking some tails and getting the pack moving again, eh?”

His gaze shifted again, turning towards Abaven’s lands. They had been a home to him for so long… he let out a sigh. “I don’t know how you do it Bass… but I’m glad that you do. I’m sure there are those who appreciate what you’re doing for the pack, even if they haven’t been vocal about it. Keep fighting for your home, keeping it safe. Someone will recognize that effort… and work to do the same.”