gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
02-24-2017, 01:30 AM
She waited, and found that the longer any wolf took to answer her call, the more and more paranoid about being away from Lucifer she became. How furious would he be when she returned to him? Would submission even help this time? Her lines of questions were interrupted as the presence of another became too much to bear. Looking up as the shadows stirred and parted to reveal a beast of a woman, Vianni watched her and listened to the callous way she spoke. The way the Latin rolled off her tongue had Vianni smiling despite herself.  "Benefacitis lupus cum muneribus venerari." She spoke, her voice low and an unspoken threat echoing between them.

"Avis est donum. Quia video te respicere. Non possunt. Integer Corvus non quaero nunc instructa pulchre ad manducandum praestabit et appetitum habet unicum. Et ostendam vobis quid vult manducare. Corvus fur est, nisi ut dicam, et facit ea similis colligere speluncas ornare. Eripias tu illum tuom? Hanc...rem...uxor mea et custodit Corvus cibum rapere." Watching the ruby gaze of the stranger, Vianni gauges the reaction to her proposal. Perhaps the other would take it, perhaps not, she would have to keep trying. She couldn't take Corvus back with her, Noctus would catch him and she would lose her baby bird. The bird in question gave a short chortle and hopped forward to see the other woman better, his blue eyes curious, but apprehensive.
My whole existence is flawed
you get me closer to god
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.