Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-24-2017, 07:10 AM
As the child speaks, Poser chuckles softly. It's light, easy, but he has not brushed off the child's eagerness. "Alright, well promise me you won't attempt to take a bite out of me. The injury itself is old, older than you are, from long before I made landfall here. It's a bit ugly, I keep it wrapped for stability and so nothing unsavory can get inside it." Poser carefully moves toward a patch of lambs ear that he had scouted previously, the very thing that had lead the Runestones to be one of his usual haunts. It was one of the few plants that could not be dried and stored, as it needed to remain soft and fuzzy.

"We pull a reasonable amount of this fuzzy plant here-- it's called lamb's ear, it's soft, makes a good packing material. The wound isn't bleeding, and hasn't been for a long while, so it's safe to use. If there's a lot of blood, there's far more steps that need to be taken to stem the bleeding, but that's for another day in an area with more herbs. You never want to strip a plant entirely, it's disrespectful to the environment, and you won't be able to use that patch moving forward." Poser looks to the child, worried that he's speaking too fast, or his accent is too heavy. It's important that he be following, of course. "Do you have any questions so far?" Right. That was a better question to ask, going forward. How pleased he is to have someone to teach, after all.

your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]