Jade

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
02-24-2017, 07:56 AM
Jade, honestly, hadn't spent much time talking to anyone outside her own family. She'd been part of the meeting where Dragon had assigned mentors -- hers ended up being her mom, she figured since there weren't a lot of hunters in the pack, which didn't exactly push her to work with strangers. Half the time she was busy in her own head, hardly noticing what was going on in the world around her. Especially now, as she nearly collided with her alpha, and jolted back in surprise.

Her expression brightened, grin widening as she realized he wasn't angry for her lack of attention. "I'm good!" She chirped gladly, nodding as though accentuating her answer. "I was just exploring. This castle is really cool," she admitted, as her gaze roved over the structure with interest, hoping that she remembered the right word for the structure. She wondered how old it was... and how many wolves had lived to see this thing. "I'm kinda hungry though," Jade noted after a moment, tail wagging as she eyed Dragon. "I know you're not my mentor, but do you think we could maybe hunt something?" Even if they only hunted bugs she'd be pretty happy, but she figured they could take down something bigger. Her rumbling stomach hoped she was right about that.