gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
02-24-2017, 10:58 AM
[Rated M because Lucifer is seriously mad and wants to maul, curse, and bite. Also set after the thread where Vianni gives away Corvus only hours later.]

Oh Lucifer was beyond outraged. Vianni had up and pulled a disappearing act and the demon king had counted the minutes since he awoke and found his prize gone. Oh he had searched for her, all over the frozen vessel until he found exactly what he was looking for. Her most recent scent trail exited one of the entrances and he followed it out. He had given a howl to call her back to the ship figuring at first she and the bird went hunting. But then she hadn't answered or even sent the bird with a peep of her location.

He usually didn't care if she did her own thing so long as he knew what it was she was doing or had an eye on her from the ship's deck. He didn't like her being away without word of where she was going. Perhaps it was a fear that she wouldn't come back but he wouldn't admit it, plus he still had the idea that she would be made submissive and subservient to him.  

He had sent Noctus off with instructions to return after noon when he figured his planned punishment would be taken care of. Though Noctus held the second part of her punishment. He wanted to hold her down and force her to watch as Noctus devoured the bird, to teach her that he was not to be disobeyed. Of course her true punishment would come in the form of him forcing himself upon her. He wanted to rip her apart.to force her to remember what being weak felt like.

He sat in the darkness out of sight of the entrance. He had left his handiwork in plain sight though. He had ripped a fox to shreds, ripping it's head off and leaving it in the entrance. It's shredded body lay just inside the boat just beyond the light of the entrance. It's blood slayed over the ground and over his chest and face. His ears pressed forward as he sat silently, awaiting her return. He was silently seething. The fox blood he counted on muting his own scent, hoping it would mean he would take her off guard.
""""

Lucifer Leviathan
I'm meaner than my demons

You should be scared of me

Asmodeus

Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.