ardent

Five Vicodin Chased With A Shot

Veth

gems
size
build
player
02-24-2017, 04:44 PM

He hadn't managed to walk very far before an odd, yet very familiar scent, reached his nostrils. His long snout raised to the sky as the dog took in the scent with an air of excitement about him. He hadn't seen another dog since ... well since his father, but that had been ages ago. He hadn't even gotten to know his father very well - his family had been so well liked before he was born. But then he'd come out, killed his mother on the way out, and he'd been called an abomination. A creature straight from hell that brought only death and destruction in its wake. His father and him had been chased out then, far away from their home, and then had spent a short life on the run. As soon as Veth had been old enough his father had left him with a new family to raise him and that was the last time he'd ever seen a Borzoi or a canine that wasn't a wolf.

And yet here this magnificent creature was underneath one of the trees napping. Veth came to a halt to stand and gape at the other creature that so closely resembled him. This man was much darker than him with no markings to mar his silky dust coated pelt. It seemed his presence had alerted the man though and Veth watched with his bi-colored intense gaze as the other man awoke. He saw the glint of sapphire blue eyes as they instantly zeroed in on him and Veth's body shivered with excitement. This man was definitely like him.

"What the fuck."

He couldn't stop the grin that suddenly made itself apparent on his face. He wasn't sure why he was loudly screaming profanities but he liked it. He'd probably like it less if he was saying it right before he was about to chase Veth away, but in the mean time he found the words amusing.

"Where the hell have you been all my life?"

Now those words were enough to cause the smile to fade. A look of confusion took over - well that certainly hadn't been the reaction he'd been expecting to disturbing a stranger from their nap. Either way he much preferred it to the teeth and angry shouting he'd grown more than used to in his life. Plus this man was like him and Veth was more than curious - not being chased away right from the start was a good sign that he'd at least get to know a little bit about this creature.

"Places." He retorted with a chuckle. "I should say the same to you. Haven't seen one of us.. well since my family." Ah, where were his manners? Non-existent he chuckled to himself. "The name's Ioveth, but you can call me Veth."

Walk, "Talk" Think