size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
02-25-2017, 11:11 PM
Faite Ethereal Adravendi

Faite was more than excited - summer had come at least the the little fawns that had been birthed in the spring were growing strong. Both the prairie and the valley had plenty of prey and it meant that the pack would hopefully eat well for at least another season. The spring had been very relaxed since she'd allowed her members the time to get acclimated to their new home. Zuriel had birthed her pups and her own were growing like weeds - everything was certainly wonderful for her.

She'd recently returned from visiting Karabela and had ideas in mind for activities. She was sure a pack meeting was in order soon, but a howl rang across the lands throwing her mind from the thought. Figuring out when to hold a meeting would come later, for now it seemed as though her cousin had ideas for a hunt. Her own stomach felt rather empty and she was sure a larger meal would be appreciated by many. So the russet and silver wolf raced towards Fortune with a grin on her face and didn't skid to a halt until she was barely a few feet away.

"Glad to see you taking initiative, but then again you always have." She greeted with a chuckle. Fortune sure was good at getting things done. Rather than wait around for others to show up Faite let out a loud summoning howl for the pack. She wasn't making it mandatory, but a couple extra wolves certainly would come in handy.

"Speech"

I like to imagine
That you smile when you hear my songs

ooc: Since there's a lot of pack events going on lately this isn't mandatory, but I'd like to see at least one or two more adults enter this thread.
[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]