size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
02-26-2017, 01:05 PM

He was sprawled on his back, light streaming in from one of the windows as the male napped. He had done all his patrolling, gotten in a quick hunt, and even helped Arke carry back some herbs that he was going to experiment with. He was tired, so he decided a nap was in order. He'd been asleep for a good couple hours before a howl woke him up. It was a very unfamiliar call, someone he'd never heard nor met before obviously. As soon as he heard it though, he jolted awake and rolled over onto his stomach. One ear flicked when he heard another voice, a younger one also unfamiliar. And when he stood up, stretched, and yawned, he then heard his mother's voice greeting someone by name. Creed? That sounded familiar...wasn't he one of the cousins mom had mentioned before?

Finally he shook the sleep away and made his way outside. There, he found not just two new wolves to meet, but three! Both similar in appearance to the much older male. His kids perhaps? He went over, nodding to each one in greeting before settling down on his haunches and yawning once more. "Hi there! Welcome to Talis! I take it your the cousin mom has talked alot about? I'm Dragon, nice to finally meet you!"

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.