gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
02-26-2017, 01:18 PM

Wolves came and went, that was really how Razor had been living his life. Ears flicking forward he stared slightly blank faced at Alfred. He could feel the anxiety waving off the other in thick masses. It made Razor shift slightly, raising an eyebrow as the boy tried to explain himself. Of course, Razor could have said a lot of things. He could have selfishly compared Alfred to an aspect of his family life that he'd always hated. The fact that he cared far more than they had about each other. Alfred ran away because he was scared - scared of facing what was in front of him. Razor was upset over that, his heart burned with a sort of pain he knew very well but never bothered to touch on. So as always Razor quickly let it slide by, smiling towards Alfred genuinely. All because of how much he did care for others.

The gentle lick on his nose was welcome. Razor closed his eyes and took a step forward. He pushed his head into Alfie's shoulder, letting his fur sink in as he rubbed along his shoulder line nuzzling into his neck. "I missed you Alfred." now at least that was a true statement as any on this earth. "And I don't want to spend another minute without you. Stay with me and stay here." he swallowed. "I love you."

"Talk"