Abyzou

gems
size
build
player
02-26-2017, 04:29 PM

I'm headed straight for the castle

They've got the kingdom locked up

The fuck was up with this stupid heat? Honestly was it that hard to ask for the cooling temperature of spring? But then again with a curse like her families it wasn't like it was going to get any better. To top everything else off Aby had seemingly lost her way and misplaced her family. Though it's not like she couldn't live without them, especially those brats of Amon's.  They took away precious attention that should of been hers. She was getting bored of this place already and she had only been here for long enough to find a shallow stream to lounge in.

That's where she was right now, bored to death, lounging in a stream beneath a willows shapely canopy. She couldn't have thought of a better tree herself, obviously nature decided to take a page from her book. Of course she would of given the tree a darker tone and killed many of its sweeping branches. Though that's how she always pictured her garden, dead and with elongated shadows giving mortals something to truly fear. Of course she was probably the only Abraxas out there that wanted to deliver that touch of fear into mortal hearts. Plus that bit of healthy respect for her privacy and space. Her dark purple eyes scanned the surrounding area with that bored look to them. Her face reflected the same boredom.

Without a member of her family yo annoy or a mortal to torment things just seemed to quiet. She didn't like it. Her form rolled on her back,ears now beneath the shallow water though the majority of her face remained above it. Her front paws were lazily placed against her chest and her back paws stretched out behind her. Her tail was lax in its way, the fur on it and her body gently going in the direction the stream flowed. "The fuck is wrong with this stupid place? Don't they know I could have designed this place so much better, plus it would of had better winds and colder water's." her musings were lazy and more for herself than another. Her foul mouth she could care less about. Her mother had never really stopped her so why should she give a damn if words offended the puny mortals?

And there's an old man sitting on the

throne that's saying I should probably

keep my pretty mouth shut