gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-01-2017, 07:59 PM
I SEE ANOTHER MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB BUT I GOT STAMINA

Karabela watched the man's grin soften as a faraway look came to his eyes. She wondered what he was thinking about. Was he imagining scenes of home? Perhaps a place he'd always longed to see but had yet to visit? The beach. Ah, a terrain she wasn't quite as familiar with but she had visited several areas that had coastline though perhaps not quite as picturesque as the land he was describing. In her experience no where was ever quite like home but the least she could do was point him in a few directions.

"Think nothing of it, Erik! I know what it's like to lose oneself in nostalgia. I have been to the sea a few times. Once in the North I visited the Polar Sound, a fjord that cuts its way from the ocean into the shore. It is lovely with great waterfalls careening down rock though it is a rough place, a jagged place. The Kamui Delta far to the east is more temperate and easier to explore though there are no great crashing waves, the water meanders at a sluggish place. I've been to several of the eastern islands such as the Ibis islands, though I think I found Alias Island to be the most facinating. There are strange things on that island, remnants of human dwellings. If any of these fancy you I could give you finer directions."

She hoped to be able to help him. It was odd, but the mentioning of places of birth and the memories that came with them had her suddenly longing to visit the Buffalo Knolls again. How were the remnants of Imperium holding up after all these years? It was a silly question she knew, the packs scent vanished moons ago and the dens were surely worn down through the flooding and the pounding of hooves.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king