gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-01-2017, 08:52 PM
But you'll never find the answers, until you set your old heart free

Lydia found it so easy to get lost in the glimmering veins of the stone around her as if it were some hint at the pulse of the earth upon which she made her home. She glanced back at Kaecious as he spoke. Her head tilted slightly to the side as she picked out the meaning of his words. It seemed he was something of a healer but hadn't taken many lessons. She smiled gently at his question. "Sure I'd be happy to! We should be able to find boneset in low meadows, it's a tall plant that can grow up to 4 feet tall, it'll have long leaves with toothed edges and the easies part is it's flowers. It should be blooming now so you'll see the tops covered in little white flowers." She paused as she tried to think if there was anything else helpful. "It has an aromatic smell if that helps. I was headed down toward the valley when I ran into you. Here, follow me, we can start looking this way."

Lydia maneuvered herself to the edge of the marble river bed and gazed out at the rest of the valley which was rich in color with summer in full swing. She scampered out into the grass and started her search.