Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-02-2017, 10:25 AM

Ganta listened to Dragon speak, bristling a bit when the other male began to speak of Kreft. So the other male was quick to shift loyalties and throw him under, huh? Ganta closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before slowly breathing out. “I do not know his exact problem… but Hellstrom is part of my last name. My sire’s last name. Sin was his first.” Ganta shifted a little, opening his eyes to a half-lidded state as he looked upon the other male. “I know my father was not a good man. He hurt others. He took a home from a pack to create our own and basically damned us all to go down with him when it was sieged later. Because of HIS mistake the pack suffered.” Or so that was Ganta’s view on things, having been young at the time.

“But regardless of what my father did I am not him. I do not follow his pawprints of blood and battle… though I can not say the same for my siblings.” Ganta’s ears laid back flat against his skull as he said this. “It shouldn’t matter anyway. Sin’s dead. My mother is dead. Their deeds, good or bad, are lost to this world.” The young man averted his gaze, feeling an ache in his chest. Despite what Sin had done… Ganta missed the man.

“I… Thank you for the information Dragon. It is unsettling news… but good to know there are still those who would judge the child for faults of the parent.” There was a bitter tone to his words. How he longed to be something Sin was not…

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...