gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
03-02-2017, 01:25 PM

Heather was glad that she wasn't boring him. Maybe annoying him if anything, but she was enjoying herself so she tried not to let her own thoughts get in her way. He went on to explain that he was a guard. Well that sounded interesting enough - protecting the borders and the like. Seemed kind of funny really all this talk about exploring and in the end that was what he had been assigned. He asked what a princess consisted of and she had to think for a moment.

"Well in my case it's learning how to be a leader. I saw one day how well the pack interacted with my father and said that's what I want to do. Though I want to excel in fighting. I'm training to do whatever it is my dad does. Patrolling, advising others what to do and what not to do. Basically running everything." she shrugged her shoulders. "There's a lot more to it then that though - a lot of wolves could take it as an excuse to boss people around. Without members there is no pack though, Fiori is built on a lot of trust and a lot goes on there that's why I love it so much. It's never boring." she wiggled a bit. Hoping at least some of this made some sense to the other.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.