Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-03-2017, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2017, 06:12 PM by Karabela.)

Anger burned in Karabela's chest as she followed after Chaos.  They'd been searching for the culprit who had poisoned Dagmær and it seemed as if they'd been led all over creation.  She was starting to fear that they would never find Magpie.  The thought of that witch getting away made Karabela's blood boil.  Birna was loping alongside her.  They would occasionally part ways when the scent became muddled only to regroup and follow again and so it went in this pattern for some time, as the land got more and more desolate.  Part of her feared they might be lead into a trap but the trail was tricky enough she doubted that was Magpie's end goal.

Her nostrils flared as she tracked along side the rest of their small band when Chaos suddenly stopped.  When he swung his gaze to meet hers she nodded.  Bingo.  So this was where the little tramp was hiding.  Very clever indeed, a virtual labyrinth but it also meant they had plenty of opportunity to corner her.  She kept her voice low just in case the other was listening.  Eyes gazing about the sky for any sign of the bird companion.

"Let's move in.  Beat her into submission, maim her if you have to but I want her alive.  I need answers."  With a nod to Birna and Chaos she started in on the trail.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king