size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
03-03-2017, 07:16 PM

'Alright...... Just calm down you can't think clearly when your worked up'

She closed her eyes and drew in a few breaths trying to calm herself down. She needed to sit down and think about her options and really focus on where she was. When she came through the day before it was in the middle of a storm and it was dark. Opening her eyes she looked around before her. she tried to pick through her memories to try and recognize her surroundings. Before she could really get into it her ears picked up the crunch of snow behind her. Soon after the male's words were spoke and she looked back to him, her bright green eyes looking over his dark face.

"Well honestly I'm a little worried.... I'm kinda lost," she admitted with a sigh. "I came through this area yesterday and ran into a freaky storm, found this den and took cover. When the storm was over i discovered my tracks were covered and I have no clue how to get back home."

Standing from her spot she turned around and sat down facing the male. She was also feeling rather hungry, but had been so focused on how to find her way home that she didn't put much thought into her hunger. Perhaps this male would want some company? So far he didn't seem to be a threat and it would make her feel a lot better to have some company.

"Are you from around here?" she asked.

"Talk" & 'Think'

[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]