Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-03-2017, 07:24 PM

Karabela moved swiftly but stealthily, her languid form moving soundlessly over the rocky terrain like a shadow. Her fangs were bared, tongue running over teeth in anticipation. The scent grew stronger and more distinct with ever footstep and as she rounded the corner of the canyon she was striding through she came face to face with the vile bitch that had poisoned her niece. "Putrid snake!" she cried as she lunged toward Magpie with deceptive speed. Her jaws barely seized the other woman's scruff but it was not enough to get ahold of her as the flesh tore and the wretch slipped through her jaws. With a snarl Karabela gave chase, winding and weaving through the canyon, using her height to her advantage as she took long, powerful strides.

She grinned maliciously as she rounded another pass to find her prey cornered… or so she thought. As Karabela lunged again Magpie managed to slip through a small crevice and into another canyon corridor altogether. Karabela swore violently but knew that she, Birna and Chaos were not going to fit through that opening. "Split up! Howl when you catch her!" Karabela opted to back track, leaving the other trails to her hunting party. She would not be denied her revenge, not when she was this close.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king