Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
03-04-2017, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2017, 02:34 PM by Lucifer I.)
He had left early in the morning hours, before Vi had awakened. He left no scent trails for her to follow since she wouldn't be left alone for long. That had been the plan anyway. He had ended up going on a run and loosening up his muscles. It had taken him to the shores once more and he had ended up finding what he now clutched in his fangs by the scruff. Vi would be either less than thrilled or she might truly love this one. He has no use for it since he had Noctus but perhaps this one would be able to play with Noctus the way the boy needed.

He entered their now seemingly shared room and glanced towards Noctus, who slept at Vianni's stomach. She seemed to dote on him after giving away Corvus and that was fine by him, except now she would need to do so less.

In his jaws was the scruff of a blue eyed, lightly colored wolverine cub. It slept after its long walk with Lucifer, but he knew it would need to awaken soon. The sun was kissing the horizon now and painting the sky with pinks and oranges. He moved in like he owned the place, his mind cleared this morning during his run. He had sorted through his feelings now and he had decided how he would deal with them. He would show her only harsh love in the eyes of others, but behind closed doors he would indeed allow her to teach him to be gentle.

He crossed the room and leaped into the bed. He was gentle with placing the wolverine cub next to Vianni's cheek. She would understand when she woke to it. He curled around her then and pulled Noctus to be between his forelegs before laying his head over him, like a teddy bear.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.