Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-04-2017, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2017, 12:55 PM by Pyralis.)
Navigation - S.S. Antiox

I look at these,
I look at these and wish this was gone

What sort of hellish place was this?  Pyralis flinched at the clicking of her claws against metal as she prowled through the ship.  She'd never seen such a place.  It appeared to be some sort of cave but the rocks were either flat or sharp with suddenly corners and unnatural curves.  She dimly remembered stories of stranger creatures that shaped the earth, that molded things into forms they had no right to be molded into but it only set a thrill of excitement running down her spine.  The oddity, the perverseness of this place.  She could get into all sorts of trouble in here.  Peering into a storage room, she sniffed about, eyeing muddy pawprints.  Apparently she wasn't the only one that had been nosing around this place?  Ears stood alert at the crinking and cracking, the sound of metal groaning under the winds that whirled around outside.  It would be awhile yet before the storm passed, plenty of time to explore.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!