Explorin's and Stuffs! [Chrysanthe]

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-25-2013, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2013, 12:04 AM by Chrysanthe.)
Chrysanthe watched the boy, unsure of his expressions some of the time. She couldn't tell whether he was the quiet sort, or the sort that liked to get into trouble and have a bit of fun. Either way, she would be able to tell as he grew up - she would have to ask to see him whenever she had the chance after she moved to Seracia. "I'm sure that they would stop getting you dirty if you asked." Erani's children were no doubt, as sweet as she was. The healer was an excellent mother after all. "Well, how about you take me? I'll take you with me, whenever I go patrolling near your dens." That was a daily trip, and it would help Gabby here get out and see Valhalla without any chance of him getting into trouble. "I'll teach you everything I can before I head to Seracia." It was a promise. She didn't have long most likely, a few weeks at most, but he would grow a lot in those few weeks and she really didn't want to miss it. This way was a win for both of them, wasn't it? "I promise not to get any dirt on you." She herself was probably more of a rough and tumble pup at his age. Dirt never scared her, blood didn't either, an aptitude for getting her paws dirty and caring nothing about it. And here she was, about to become Princess of some royal kingdom that would probably look down on her for it.