Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-04-2017, 03:28 PM

When he started to talk her ears flicked forward. Though obviously she had to look a little higher than herself being such a small being. Charm was kind of glad - at times she felt like it would make her seem at least less intimidating. She wasn't one to fight anyway - considering she hated conflict and harming others. Though when Ganta mentioned her father - her tail drooped and she lowered her head a bit. No amounts of sorry would take away the pain, but definitely it wasn't too late for others to give their condolences. After learning what most of her family had felt about him she felt even more distant. Though of course she loved her mom, her litter mates and her older brother dragon as well. It still didn't amount to how lost she felt with how close she'd been to the man.

"To be honest I still miss him very much. Some of my older siblings aren't fond of me just because he's my dad which I don't understand." she didn't blame them, she just didn't understand. She looked off to the side for a moment and then looked at him. "Of course I'd love the company, I could just stay nearby until you are finished. You said you knew how to heal right? And were making a pack? You see... I only know the basics of healing what my father taught me before he died. But if you're willing I'd love to train in your pack as a healer!" she wiggled her rump a bit. Would her mother be proud of her then?

"Talk"