size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
03-04-2017, 10:22 PM
Chaos was undeterred by the mess Ivory Ridge had fallen apart into as soon as he'd announced Raba was gone. He'd expected something of the sort, and hey, the two members who were actually left in the pack lands (himself and Kassander) had the basics pretty well covered between hunting, fighting, healing, and crafting, so he could float things through until he could recruit more. And oh was he determined to recruit hard. His Crew would not die because of lack of enthusiastic bodies, no. So he'd left the nervous Kassander back at the Maw with his companions and he'd set off for the battlefield with his companions flying scout for him. Sgili swooped down to snatch at his scruff playfully, and Chaos craned his head up to give her a tooth grin and snap at her tail feathers.

Slowing to a stop, the owls circling overhead, he threw back his muzzle and sent out a call that was half-challenge, half-welcome, and all laughter, inviting any curious loners to join him and learn more about his pack.

OOC: any loners who might be interested in joining Crew are invited to post here.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write