Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-05-2017, 08:50 AM

How wicked these,
How wicked these hours

Pyralis basked in the glow of the morning sun on her fur, feeling that celestial fire warming her bones.  She was enjoying her time in the north but part of her did long for the warmer terras she'd been plundering back in Rhesia.  Of course with warmer terrain came bugs, parasites and disease so perhaps it was better to dwell in the north after all, although somewhere with four seasons would be preferable.  Why not have the best of all worlds?  Of course, whatever Amon chose as their campsite is where she would stay and if he deemed somewhere worthy to call a more permanent home than that would be their home.  

Her ears twitched at the tell-tale squeaking, crunching sound of something large moving through the snow.  Pyralis stood quickly, limbs moving just as another massive woman approached her with a snarl.  Her ears pinned tight to her dark crown, her hackles standing on end as her limbs coiled to spring.  Her own jaws were parted as a growl slipped past her lips, one edge curled in a subtle smirk.  Oh goody!  A warm up brawl before breakfast?  What had she done that the saints would smile on her so?  Her toes spread, claws biting into the ice.

"Far from home, aren’t we little bird?"

Pyralis scoffed then smiled.  "Little? An inch is hardly anything to bark about darling, especially when it puts my jaws that much closer to your throat."   If this woman wanted to fight she had no trouble indulging her.  Part of her hoped the other would charge so she could use her more agile build to pivot out of the way and let the other throw her self off the glacier's edge into the sea.  Of course… that wouldn't be nearly as much fun as meeting flesh to flesh but the thought amused her.

However, Pyralis couldn't help but be curious as to what brought on this confrontation.  She hadn't scented any pack nearby and the woman smelt neither of heat nor of pups.  "Do you always greet strangers this way or do I just spark that fire in you?"  She winked, her shoulders rolled forward, pushing fur and fat over her vitals as her neck scrunched back.  Her skull and tail shifting to align with her spine as she waited to see if this woman truly was looking for a fight or if this was just posturing.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!