ardent

If I Go, I'm Going Shameless

Bathsheba

gems
size
build
player
03-05-2017, 11:58 AM

Her ears pinned back her bent tail raised over her body, her claws sinking into the ice. Her shoulders rolled forward, her knees braced and ready to take a blow. The thick fur on her shoulders raised in an arch over her head. “I am Bathsheba Vexx.” She stated proudly. “I have claimed these lands as my own. Leave me.” She hissed, drool spilling from her lips and onto the ground. She was curious about how many of these wolves there were, giants that had claimed god-hood like the family she had left behind. Would their bloodline be as pure as hers? Had they committed incest in the hopes of reaching perfection? She doubted it, the ones she had seen so far seemed to be healthy and in their prime, not so dissimilar from her in fact. She wondered briefly if she should abandon the meager home she had made in the ice and ask the girl where she came from, perhaps they were who she was meant to find and she had been guided by fate to them. Or perhaps she should leave this girl a torn mess and send them a message, tell them that she was Queen of the North and she would tear all of them and their strange god to pieces.

text

"Talk"