Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-05-2017, 10:07 PM

For all that it was worth Charm was glad her mother didn't hate her. In all honesty that was all she could ever ask for. All her life it had been a constant battle to feel wanted - while at first it hadn't been so important to her but the death of her father hit her like hail in a storm. It struck her hard and she hated how it had happened. When he died to soon and she blamed herself for not being able to heal him and protect him. She dug her paws into the ground and pressed her head into her mothers fur. She tried to hold back tears but they shook her to her very core. Charm breathed carefully but it came out into sobs. "I'm sorry." she breathed helplessly as she drank in her mothers scent. For a single moment she wanted to remain in Talis, but she knew her destiny lie elsewhere. Calling for her from the very bottoms of her heart. She let the tip of her tail flick. She said nothing of a word about her grief, all she really needed was this right now. Charm would never forget her mothers warm voice - her strong sense of responsibility.

"I'm going to become a healer you all will be proud of. I'll come visit and show you that I'm a master at what I chose to do. I'll be able to cure any disease, heal any wound. And you have to promise me, promise me you won't die before then!" She released her grip but stayed enveloped so she could lift her head and look at her mother. Her green eyes reddened by the tears that stunk them. "I love you mom, and you've always been a great mom. So don't ever doubt yourself, it doesn't matter what anyone says. I believe in you and don't think you could've done a better job at what you've done." she smiled through her tears and lifted a paw to wipe them away. Starting to feel herself calm down from it all. "I love you." she repeated gently.

"Talk"