gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
03-06-2017, 01:32 AM
His voice was not unlike thunder, and she wondered at the deep, rumbling quality of it. It seemed more than coincidence to her that they continue to meet like this. His dry hint had not gone unnoticed, and had even made her smile grow wider as her amusement levels rose. She studied him for a moment, gauging his mood from what little she knew of him. Well, to her it didn't seem as though he wished to be alone any longer and Naamah settled on the stone platform she had been standing on. "I am forever ruin your day, hm? Not a thing I heard often, but you? Always I am ruining." She rather pointedly suggests he has bad manners, and gives her black tail a thump against the stone, a small smile sneaking passed her lips again.

Lilith purrs as Naamah lets out a small chuckle, the sounds blending as the other woman peeks out from the confines of her vessel's mind. Naamah's pupils dilate to slits and she looks the male over before her eyes return to normal, the motion barely discernible in the thickness of the fog. She says nothing, though Naamah gets the impression of her smiling. "What bring you to Auster? The God's Garden?" Her mismatched eyes watch him as she tries to look annoyed with him, though her good mood sinks into the false expression.
I took a sip from the Devil's cup.
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.