gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
03-06-2017, 01:37 AM

Artemis was glad to see that her arrival didn't seem to alarm the girl. Some pups could be flightly, and for good reason. She'd met some batshit crazy wolves in her day, after all. Luckily for this little one she was feeling mostly sane herself that day, and lucky for Artemis she didn't seem exactly keen to go get herself trampled. It was a win-win for them both! The azure femme tossed her head back and laughed when the girl asked in a strong tone, "Are you lost?" So she had spunk, huh? Good. Artemis thought about it for a moment, letting out an ever-so-slight hum as she did so. Was she? To be lost meant you had wandered from home, but she didn't have a home technically. "Hmm, I don't think I'm lost either. Here is just fine with me," she said with a nod and a smile. "Do you have a name?" She asked, curious. Artemis liked pups well enough, despite having no immediate plans to have any of her own, but she really did feel obligated to return the girl to her parents, wherever they were. She debated whether or not she ought to press the issue, but... quickly became distracted by the buffalo yet again, and decided she was in no rush to run off.

"Talk" "You" Think
Artemis' family members are always allowed in her threads!