Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-07-2017, 02:45 AM
There's something strange about the way Poser looks to the man.  If he'd been human (as he is, in his dreams) it would be undressing the man with his eyes.  Brilliant gaze, burning bright and hot and blue.  Glimmering.  He shines almost as if surrounded in a heat wave, but it's a trick of the light.  Of the mist, of the way things are settling in the morning light.  Though today would be long, the sun wouldn't be warm.  It hadn't been for a while now, as if winter was descending upon them.  It was about that time, now that Poser thought of it.  Couldn't catch a break, pinging between continents as if it wasn't... really any problem. Was it supposed to be? He couldn't tell.

The grin splits his face, wide and wolfish. His tail wags, eyes brilliant. Everything about him is brilliant, watching the stranger, graceful and supple over his knees, his ankles, his legs. Elegant, but that's his breeding. It's in his breeding and sees it in Veth too. He sees... everything he's missed. The charm is dripping from Poser's very existence, where he stands. It's beautiful. Everything is beautiful.

"Well, I have to say, it's a pleasure." Tail wagging, taking a few graceful steps forward. The breed posture is so strange, but it works. It works for the way that Poser carries himself. "They call me M--" He cuts himself off. The shadow won't use that name anymore. It's dead to him, and it will remain that way. What is dead may never die. "Call me Poser," he pretends that he hasn't skipped a beat. Pretends that there wasn't something caught, if momentarily, in his throat. "What brings you to this little slice of hell?" Grinning, wildly and freely. It feels good, for once.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]