gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
03-07-2017, 01:59 PM
(Sry the wait was so long and there's no table)

Her bird had only served to rile him further and Vianni's reaction was not helping any. Her charge had him snarling at her and lifting his tail in his dominance. This woman would learn and she best learn quickly that he was not to be defied or threatened in any way. His anger had him stalking towards her with his hackles raised. Did she honestly believe punishment would not come for such an action? After she turned submissive did he snarl more. She would be punished later, right now he had a freeloader in his ship. His eyes narrowed as she spoke and he gave her a quick reminder in the form of a lunge, aiming to snap his fangs next to her face and use his greater weight to bowl her over onto her side.

His ears perked as she continued and he gave a snort. It seemed the male was in his kitchen, he turned then with a snarl as he gave her the only words she would hear right now. "I've sent corvus to track his location." the reappearance of corvus had him lashing his tail. Was the bird daft? He had wanted the bird to spy and not be seen, it would be easier to keep an eye on the intruder then. He shook his head at the thing and moved giving a flick of his tail to Vianni to follow. He expected her to be obedient now and silent. His nails he kept quieted on the bowels of the ship, his eyes on the path ahead as corvus lead him to find their intruder.

As he entered the cafeteria he stopped and gave a low rumbling growl. His head dropped as his ears pinned back. Words spouted forth with his anger, words with promise rather than threat. "Come out, I'm not so stupid as to think you aren't here.... you owe my bitch an apology male and I will rip it from you if I must." he lifted his tail and exposed his fangs for the male to see. He wasn't playing and he intended to either have a new follower or a new pelt to sleep on. If nothing else he wanted to chase the male out so he didn't threaten his claim over his hell fire queen. He waited then for the male to come out, staying in the doorway so he had no escape, nor access to Vianni.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.