Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-08-2017, 03:20 AM
The top crust of ice gently cracked underneath the male wolfs weight. Truth be told it was cooler in the shade of the glacier and so it became easier to move. Nako's tail gently waved behind him with each step as he led Jaelle along. It was nice out here. This land, the territory, there was strange beauty to its size and simplicity. With a pause the male inspected the base of the flow and continued on and kept his ears open for sounds of water. Hopefully there was a flow that wasn't to hard to navigate upward, straight up would never work but there was always the chance that it could switchback and be nothing more that a long winding tunnel to the top. Jaelle and the weasel kept in stride and the woman eventually asked him if he'd ever been apart of a pack.

Nako pressed his ear against the wall of ice and spoke with an air of reminiscence. "I was. There were two; Seracia and Ebony." A paw scrapped on the wall to judge the ice as he continued speaking. "I never found it as exciting as my sisters did. To many rules and to few women to rut," Nako looked back at Jaelle. "so I've stayed rogue." The grey wolf gave the woman a lazy wink and continued on. Ears perked and the feeling in his chest growing more hopeful with each step. Sounds of water were quite prominent within the last moment of exploration and Nako felt that the two of them were on to something. Jaelle smelled of a pack and he wouldn't say more as to why a gathering of wolves under one leader didn't exactly make him excited to wake up in the morning. Exploring. Now there was a fine day to day goal. Even if it was with pack wolf he didn't mind in the least as he once again drew his ear away from the ice and gave a testing press with his shoulder.