Arke

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-08-2017, 04:48 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2017, 04:53 AM by Arke.)
ooc// totally not flooding this, nope >.>;

An unfamiliar voice caught the yearlings attention, bringing him to raise his head from his digging. What he was digging for was forgotten now as he focused on that voice. Was it someone he had met before? Not likely. He waited until the howl faded away, and he tried to think if he knew who it was. Nope. Not a clue. He hadn't met too many wolves yet, the little hermit had stuck mostly around pack lands since moving to Auster. Not to mention there weren't many wolves he had come across on this side of the continent anyway, so the likelihood of him coming across someone he already knew was slim to none. Still, he was extremely curious about who had called, so without further ado, he bounded directly towards the borders. When he arrived, he came to find three strangers. One old man and two yearlings like himself, though perhaps a bit younger than he was. And then he also spotted his mother, and two of his siblings. Well well, what was going on here? A party? Or what? He grinned, approaching the party of six with a furiously wagging tail. He looked at one of the boys (Fable), his ever present grin plastered to his face as he practically reached out to sniff him. He sort of smelled similar to him and his family, so who exactly were these strangers? "Hiya! My name is Arke, who're you?"

"Speak"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!