size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-10-2017, 02:04 PM

It went from silent to noisy in about two point five seconds. Echo came running towards him full of barks, making him perk up and look towards the girl. He chuckled as he took a seat, watching her bounce with seemingly endless energy. He was jealous of that, there had been a time when he had been that full of live, but most of it had been sucked away. Helping Storm look after the pups had been a handful, but he wasn't expecting them all to come at him like this. Well, he should have if he had a brain. They had been pretty little when he came to check in on them, so of course they wouldn't actually remember his face. His scent, most likely. It was hard to miss when it was draped all around their den. Bass hoped that it made them a bit softer towards him, but he couldn't be certain. In time they would come to know him better, after all this was their first formal introduction. He decided then to pretend to not know their names, they could work on talking to strangers with him.

He eyes Corentine as she came in, much softer than her sister who was still barking at him. He beamed down at the two of them, lifting his paw to playfully swat at Echo's ear. It was hard to get a word in edge wise with her, but that was okay. "Settle down little one," he spoke in a calm manner, but loud enough to be heard over her excitement. Storm followed them and he gazed fondly at the woman, she was doing a wonderful job thus far. She certainly had her paws full, and Bass was glad that he could be here to help her out. The woman sat down and he nuzzled her shoulder in greeting, looking over as one of the children came out of the den. "Well enough. I hope these doves are okay for the girls, I can come back with better meat later," he offered, his brown marked head swinging over to look at the blind wolf. "How was your little outing? Perhaps I can take the girls and teach them about the snakes today, with spring here they will start to show up more and more." It had been one of the dangers of picking this land as their home, the young ones needed to learn which snakes were harmful and which they could bat around. If they were going to be out and about now, they needed to know the difference. With Storm not being able to actually see them to give them a good picture, he wanted to make sure that the girls knew what was safe.

When Aella turned towards him to ask who he was, he turned his attention towards them once more. "I'm Bass Destruction, the Primo of this pack. But you can just call me Bass," He said with a chuckle, leaning down to bump his mighty nose against her smaller one gently. "And what of you? What are your names?" He let out a small laugh for Storm to hear, winking at Echo. She seemed to be the one who remembered him the most, but he wouldn't push in on the other two.

"Speech"
'thoughts'