gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
03-10-2017, 02:18 PM
He seemed put off, as though he wasn't used to having another around who was not intimidated by his height or the sheer strength that poured from him in waves. Naamah's eyes glittered with amusement as he continued their conversation, Lilith practically buzzing in her mind. Why the shadowy woman had so much interest in the male, Naamah couldn't say, but something in him riled her. His attempts at making conversation caused her eyes to lock on his jaw, prompting for information about her home. Manners made the man, and his attempts at civility were noted. "I have knowing of some parts, yes." Her face was serious for a moment, but she was action in motion as she leapt down from her rock.

Stalking within a couple of few short feet from him, Naamah looked him over and then gave a slow smile. "You want the tour? You pay me...you owe for dinner, I think. Prey here is easy." There wasn't many occasions when the girl couldn't work an angle. What could this beast do on unfamiliar soil?
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.