size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-11-2017, 03:31 AM

The male was chewing on the bone of his most recent kill when he heard his former Alphess' call. Head lifted, ears perked as his blue eyes glittered. She was calling for a training? About time. He hadn't even started with his own mentor yet and was growing intensely bored, so without hesitation he rose and lumbered in the direction of Avalon's call. He had gotten a taste of his first fight with some loser that had proven to be no challenge for him, and the weirdo woman he hadn't seen since then either. He hoped this was a fight training, he could do to let out some aggression or at least do something. He had debated going to the battlefield to relieve his boredom, and he wasn't sure why he hadn't gone yet. The boneyard in Auster was silent. All the action seemed to be in Boreas, but he figured that was probably where the majority of the population was. Maybe some day Auster would get more action, but for now maybe this training would suffice. He arrived to see the Alphess' brats there, but that was it. Narrowed eyes looked at the two that were there, but he said nothing as he sat down and waited for further instruction. Maybe after this he'd take off and go find some sort of entertainment...

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!