Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-12-2017, 06:07 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2017, 06:31 AM by Shrapnel.)
So I'll be honest, I'm not into plotting too much into detail for stuff since I like to let things happen icly, but I can't see to get any good pairing ideas for my chars right off the bat. So I'm looking to help push things forward a bit and see what happens.

So basically I'm looking to find possible love interests for a few of my chars. Don't care too much about them having kids (cause holyhejeebus that'd be a lot of kids) but just someone to settle down with would be nice. So if your char is looking for any eligible bachelors I'm more than willing to see how they mesh ic!

For now I'm only gonna name my adult chars, though if you have any pups I have a small horde of pups that would love some threads xD Just check them out in the player database. If you want a good look at all my chars here is my plotter.

Armai 4 years

She's my blind girl. She's alone at the moment, but is in Auster visiting Talis for a bit so she can train some healers for them. She's not staying there permanently. Originally I had plots for her and Brutus to be a thing, but that's not going to happen now so feel free to throw a character at her! She's got a major lack of threads right now and I aim to rectify it.

Asha 6 years

One of my few others females. She's in Abaven and needs some new things in her life. I haven't gotten a full feel for her personality but I'm sure she'd love to flirt. She's a bit of a trouble maker and acts like a kid half the time so I hope whoever she meets is prepared to deal with that.

Kharnage 2 years (3 in Autumn)

Kharnage is a bit of a grump-butt (a lot of a grump really) and can be a bit of an ass. He definitely doesn't see kids in his future, but it'd be interesting if he could find someone compatible with him that he could feel comfortable being around without getting annoyed.

Mortar 2 years (3 in Autumn)

I have a couple of plots in the works, so he's not so much in desperate need of anything, but I'd still like some threads for him. He's had a rough go at life - his family's pack was in a siege and him and his siblings got separated after their parents died. He moved to Donostrea to start a new life with Glacier, Anais, and their two kids only for the pack to disband. Sea and Glacier disappeared which was another hard blow for him. Ray came back into his life only to leave him again and Ricky has disappointed him on multiple occasions as well so needless to say he's not very trusting of others right off the bat. He has himself convinced that he's cursed so no one who he meets will stay for very long so I'm looking for someone to change that for him.

Valor 1 year

Not quite ready for him to be serious about anyone yet, but he's a year so I'm interested in him finding a crush. I think it'd be funny for him to be interested in a girl and be totally awkward about it.

So yeah that's all the eligible chars I'm ready to throw up at the moment. I might add in more later once my pups get older so keep an eye on this!