Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-12-2017, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2017, 11:05 PM by Leo.)

Diana is Athena and Amalia's daughter. She's currently 2 years old. Her design needs to stay the same. I commissioned a piece of her, Jayne, and their moms that wasn't cheap so I'd like to be able to keep using it. Personality wise she's pretty open since she's been out of the picture for a few months now. You can go take a look at her previous posts to get a feel of what she's been played like before if you'd like to get a feel of her. She's not currently on Fiori's roster simply because I wasn't sure if I was going to try readopting her, but I would like to see her come back home. Here is a link to her profile: link.

My idea for how she's going to come home is that Jayne (who is played by me) left to find her when she disappeared. What happened to her while she was gone or why she left in the first place is up to you.

If you wanna apply for Diana fill out this form:
Code:
<b>Diana</b>
<b>Your name:</b> OOC name, just to keep up with who you are
<b>Personality:</b> At least 150 words please
<b>What has she been up to:</b> Give me an idea of what she's been doing in the time when she's been MIA