Sarak

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
06-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Sarak

Azalea had made it up with him. Her words he agreed with. He hadn?t left the borders much since his botched attack and reforming. But there was something comforting about seeing the lands the Valhalla claimed as home looming in the distance. He paused to look at it, before padding down the narrow deer trail that led down into the forest dotted plains, with its rolling hills and a minor cliff now and then where the hills grew larger.

Azalea spoke up, her question bringing him to a stop. The question was something he?d never thought about. He supposed he used to like killing. But now that he thought of it now, he knew he hadn?t liked it in his heart. He?d never thought about the mundane things. Like favorite foods or things like that. He sat, sinking to his haunches, ears swiveling as he pondered. ?Running, I suppose. I?ve never given what I like much thought. I like Valhalla. The sense of security it has, even with all the changes in leadership.? Shoulders rolled in the semblance of a shrug.