gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-12-2017, 03:18 PM

He wasn't waiting long before a smaller form approached him. She seemed nervous with her ears pinned and her tail low, but wagging. He recognized her as one of the pups of Quelt and Bright Moon and was glad to see her approach and make an effort. Though she was still vary young and he didn't feel right taking her to hunt bigger prey. He wouldn't want the youngster to get hurt, especially on his watch. So he decided to see who else would dhow, if it was just her he would be up for teaching the young one to hunt rabbits. He smiled warmly to her and lowered himself so he was at her level. His tail moved back and forth with ease and in friendly greeting.

"I would love to have your help miss. I'm Jackson, what is your name," he said with a smile.

Ears perked as he heard another approach and he sat himself up to let his bi colored eyes scan the area around them. They fell on an older female, one he had seen around the pack before, but have never socialized with. He smiled to her in greeting as she settled by the two of them.

"Well I did have some big game in mind, but if it's just us three then I think is would be safer and wiser to look at catching a few small game to take back. Does this sound ok to the both of you?" he replied.

"Talk"
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]