Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-13-2017, 04:59 PM
ooc: Sorry for the wait!

How wicked these,
How wicked these hours

Pyralis maintained her battle pose as she eyed the other woman trying to determine if there would be a fight or not. Her primary objective was exploration but if there was to be a fight it was preferable to strike first. At least the other woman was forthcoming in information, stating that she was Bathsheba Vexx and she'd claimed the lands as her own. Pyre blinked slowly as if she hadn't quite heard the woman. A loner…. a loner was setting claim to an entire terra? She barked out a laugh. "Ah, well, good luck with that dearie. Your patrols must be hell!" So the woman was mad then, that was the only explanation as to why a loner would attempt to keep control of a single area, unless of course she had a mate and was planning to start a pack but Bathsheba smelt neither of pups nor of frequent sex so Pyralis doubted that such plans were in the woman's stars.

"Look, I'm just passing through. I have no intention of staying here in this dismal scrap of territory but I do mean to explore it." Pyralis debated whether the woman was worth enough to hear her name. She was certainly of an impressive build for a mortal. Her eyes narrowed. "Pyralis Abraxas, is my name. What on earth do you find of value here anyway?" She could make a few guesses but she'd rather not assume.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!