gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
03-13-2017, 08:37 PM
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU
Ásvor shivered as a breeze moved past, rustling her coat and rousing her from sleep with great effort. She hadn't slept well the past night, her head filled with dreams of messages surely sent from the gods, though ones she couldn't quite discern. The lack of clarity both confounded and frustrated her, and she found her mood soured before she even left her makeshift den for the day. Unsure what sort of plans she had, or even if she wanted to do much at all, she let her paws lead the way, feeling strangely aimless.

The thick trunks of the redwood trees thinned as the forest grew more sparse, until a clearing of sorts appeared. The trees were gradually replaced by thin pines, sprouting from what seemed to be a vast expanse of ice and snow. Though it was summer now, the air considerably cooler, Ásvor knew in a way that it would always be winter here -- the north never fully thawed, part of the reason she was drawn to these lands. Her attention was briefly captivated by the spectacle, and thanks to the warmer weather, the frozen lake glistened from the slight amount it had melted. The surface was smooth as ice, making it easy to see deeper into its depths. Below the ice she could see the trunks of the trees reaching deep blow the surface, a curious sight indeed.

Briefly enthralled by it, she hardly noticed that she was heading towards another until she was within plain sight. Her gaze was steady as she examined her from afar, nothing quickly that she was considerably larger though didn't appear that much older, she decided. "Hello," the Finnvi called out in her droll, slightly whimsical voice, her expression hard to decipher. She hoped this encounter would prove interesting, if only briefly..

IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING