Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-13-2017, 08:51 PM

There is a storm coming
And it is headed straight for our shores

Ahhh… it had been far to long. She chuckled at her brothers words. "Well, if you're curious I'd say its the later but I find the fun is in the finding." She winked at Amon and then nodded as he mentioned the untapped potential of the territories they found themselves in. There was a fresh new start waiting for them here and plenty of opportunity. Amon mentioned victims and she nodded eagerly. "Oh yes! You and I need to spend some quality time together. Ahhh…. let's see… you know, we should test out this cliff. I want to hear if we can get a good solid crack out of it. I was serenaded by a coyote couple last night and I believe they have pups. I think one of those should do." Pyralis had a searing dislike for coyotes. She didn't know what it was but something about the little creatures irked her. Perhaps it was because they appeared to be a mockery of wolves. Short, yapping, annoying creatures wearing stolen skins and masquerading as perfection. Disgusting.

"Ah… has it been so long? I remember when they came up to my knees." Pyralis supposed she had been gone far to long. Time seemed to fly though when her mind was riding her hard, pushing her from one scheme to the next with barely any breathing room. "I should like to see them now, I bet they offer fine sparring. You are teaching them the arts of battle no doubt?"

Pyralis nodded approvingly at the mention of the bison hunts. "Ah, yes, that would be quite excellent and of course I would come spectate!" Pyre enjoyed eating her meals off the backs of others and it was about time the little brats started earning their keep. Not that it was really any of her business.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!