Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-13-2017, 09:43 PM

Don't say another word
Some things are better kept silent

Pyralis let out a laugh, her tail wagging lightly as the little imp insisted that she was not in fact little. "Oh? I see, you're not small at all, I must've grown taller over night and that is why you look so small. Blasted blubber. It does this to me every time, I just bloat up." She nodded to herself, an idiotic grin plastered to her face, knowing full well her statement was nonsense but letting the trickster in her ramble for better or for worse. She was only here to have a good time after all.

Pyralis frowned as the girl stated that she did not live around the territory. Ah blast! She'd been hoping to cut down on some of her exploration by interviewing a local but alas it was not to be. She eyed the pale girl's raised tail and her's immediately lifted higher in a dominant position. "Pity. I was wondering if I'd missed the caribou, land such as this surely has them." They would calve in the summer and she was anxious to add more red meat to her diet. Ah well…

Her ears flicked back as an old male suddenly emerged. He was of a more impressive build and she eyed him carefully before offering a grin. "Hello there… are you this whelps father? I was just inquiring as to the caribou migrations in this land. I don't suppose you'd know?"

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!