Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-14-2017, 04:10 PM
Her narrowed eyes remained on his form but he replied with a polite dip of his head. I’m Solaris. It was his body language, his nonverbal cues that she noted more than his language. His posture was relaxed and his voice was a calm baritone in her ear. His mannerisms echoed that of another male she had met recently… Noel. Her own flesh and blood. Solaris had the same quality; one she hadn’t trusted at first but her gut told her to do so. Yes, he had the same aura, it was… Regal. He was regal; they were regal. She wondered how Noel’s white form would look against this sunset male’s. Her tail and hackles remained where they were; her body prepared to jump into action should this be deception. But she allowed her ears to fall to their normal position and the ivory furs along her back to flatten. Her narrowed eyes softened and this was her cue; I trust you - but don’t hurt me.

She waited a beat, appraising him and considering. Her tail finally moved behind her in a gentle sway, the black tip sweeping from the left to the right with the breeze. Pups. It was something that caught her off-gaurd and made her heart still. Squee and Nyan… Yes, almost all grown now, in fact one was grown… But they would always be her children. Her siblings she had raised since the horrible death of her parents. Someone had to fill the empty space of her mother. She swallowed a dry lump and said quietly, “No… Don’t worry.” She didn’t have territory here. But if she had, her answer would be the same. Her heart went out to his pups and her missing siblings. It was almost inaudible; a wheeze of breath. A quiet hitch of her soul. She had sighed in a tiny way before she tilted her head up at him. “H-have you seen… Two loners? One around my age, the other younger… Squee and Nyan?” Her eyes were hopeful but she had a feeling of what his answer would be. She asked for one simple reason; she couldn’t live with herself if she didn’t.

OOC: I had fun writing this :D Her transition from tough-guy to cute mannerisms is funny to me xP